What better way to celebrate the warmer weather than with a delicious homemade milkshake?
These 20 amazing milkshake recipes will keep you busy trying out all the decadent flavor combinations that you can possibly make with ice cream and various toppings.
From s’mores to cookies ‘n cream, from caramel coffee to pecan pie, from peanut butter to chocolate cherry, there’s a milkshake that doubles as a dessert for those that like over-the-top flavor combinations. Of course there’s the traditional homemade strawberry or classic mint chocolate chip milkshake, but don’t be afraid to explore the more exotic shakes, too.
Whether you’re making these for guests or just as a sweet treat, you’ll enjoy any one of these delicious and creamy milkshakes.
20 Amazing Milkshake Recipes
- Java Lava Crumbler Milkshake by Honey And Birch
- Lightened Up Cookies And Cream Mocha Milkshake by Averie Cooks
- Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake by Meatloaf And Melodrama
- Skinny Blueberry Milkshake by Dinner At The Zoo
- Strawberry Basil Milkshake by Running To The Kitchen
- Perfect Copycat Wendy’s Frosty by The Chunky Chef
- Dulce Le Leche Milkshakes With Coconut Milk by Chocolate Moosey
- Aloha Milkshake by This Silly Girl’s Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Milkshake by Kleinworth and Co.
- Lemon Pie Milkshake by Crazy For Crust
- Chocolate Malt Milkshake by Love From The Oven
- Caramel Coffee Milkshake by Love And Olive Oil
- Vegan Chocolate Cherry Milkshakes by Delish Knowledge
- Pecan Pie Milkshake by Floating Kitchen
- Healthy Chocolate Milkshake by Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Classic Strawberry Milkshake by Briana Thomas
- Whoppers Malted Milkshake by Meatloaf And Melodrama
- Leftover Pumpkin Pie Milkshake by The Rising Spoon
- Maple Coffee Milkshake by Simply Stacie
- Decadent S’Mores Milkshake by A Side Of Sweet