All the flavor, just without the meat!
You don’t have to be a vegetarian to enjoy these tasty meatless taco recipes. Full of delicious ingredients that mimic, and in many cases, surpass the flavor and texture of meat, these taco recipes are hearty enough that even meat lovers will ask for seconds! From cauliflower to portobello mushrooms, from sweet potato to zucchini, from tempeh to tofu and from black beans to lentils, you’ll find spicy and savory ingredients to pile in your taco shell. Layer on more meat-free goodness with awesome sauces and toppings to pack in a tangy, sweet, smoky, or fresh flavor treat that you’ll find only in these 20 tasty meatless taco recipes!
20 Tasty Vegetarian Meatless Tacos Recipes
- Spicy Mango Black Bean Avocado Tacos by Love and Lemons
- Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Tacos by Two Peas & Their Pod
- Saucy Portobello & Butternut Squash Tacos by Minimalist Baker
- Crispy Tofu Tikka Masala Tacos with Peppers, Onions, & Chilifire Crema by Vegetarian Gastronomy
- Harissa Miso Delicata Squash Tacos by Healthy Nibbles and Bits
- Veggie Tacos by Simply Recipes
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom Tacos by Salt and Lavender
- Zucchini and Crimini Street Tacos by A Spicy Perspective
- Tempeh Tacos With Avocado Kiwi Salsa by Live Eat Learn
- Spicy Thai Tacos by Spabettie
- Mole Spiced Chickpea Grilled Zucchini Tacos by Snixy Kitchen
- Brussels Sprouts Tacos with Caramelized Shallot Salsa by How Sweet Eats
- Fresh Arugula and Black Bean Tacos by Cookie and Kate
- Sweet Potato Avocado Tacos by Love and Lemons
- One-Tray Tacos with Fresh Mango Salsa by Lauren Caris Cooks
- Jamaican Jerk Black Bean Tacos with Roasted Corn Tacos by Vegan Richa
- Crispy Avocado Tacos with Slaw & Avocado Cream by Blissful Basil
- Grilled Zucchini Tacos by Spoon Fork Bacon
- Spicy Thai Tofu Tacos by Jar of Lemons
- Lentil And Walnut Tacos by Oh My Veggies
Leave A Reply!