These hot cocoa cookies turn your favorite winter drink into a dessert you can easily enjoy all year round.
You really can’t go wrong when a recipe calls for hot chocolate mix, marshmallow bits, and chocolate chips! Plus, They taste just like hot cocoa and as much as I love actual hot cocoa, I’d much rather eat it in cookie form!
If you feel like being super indulgent, whip up a cup of your favorite hot chocolate to sip on while you enjoy these cookies!
Hot Cocoa Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the softened butter, egg, egg yolk, vanilla extract and sugars.
3. Fold in the flour, baking soda and hot cocoa mix.
4. Add in the chocolate chips and mallow bits. Place the dough in the fridge to firm up for about 15-20 minutes.
5. Use a 2″ cookie scoop to scoop the cookie dough into balls and place 2-3″ a part on a baking sheet.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes.
Hot Cocoa Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter softened to room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 Cups flour
- 1/2 Cup hot cocoa mix
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Kraft Mallow Bits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the softened butter, egg, egg yolk, vanilla extract and sugars.
- Fold in the flour, baking soda and hot cocoa mix.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mallow bits.
- Place the dough in the fridge to firm up for about 15-20 minutes.
- Use a 2" cookie scoop to scoop the cookie dough into balls and place 2-3" a part on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
The Rockstar Mommy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.