There’s nothing quite like receiving a gift out of appreciation for what you do for others. As a mom, I can relate to that warm and fuzzy feeling of being thanked by my family, so why not shower your child’s teacher with a token of appreciation using this cute and extremely practical Cleaning Supply Teacher Gift?
It’s a wonderful back-to-school idea to start the new academic year off on a positive note while also reminding kids to be kind, generous, and thoughtful, especially towards those who invest time and energy into their wellbeing and futures!
Grab your choice of cleaning supplies, print out and attach this gift tag I have for you below and there you have it! Feel free to print as many tags as you like depending on how many teachers are lucky enough to get a cleaning supply gift!
More Back To School Inspiration
- 20 Pretty Back To School Supplies
- My Favorite Back to School Lunch Supplies
- 30 Non Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas
Back to School Cleaning Supply Teacher Gift with Free Printable
- Print out the gift tag on cardstock. You can download the free printable with this link.
- Cut out the tag around the outer border.
- Punch a hole in the corner of the tag.
- Attach the tag to the top of the cleaning supplies with the ribbon.
WHAT VARIATIONS CAN I MAKE TO THIS CLEANING SUPPLY TEACHER GIFT?
This gift can be adapted to suit your style, budget, and creativity – honestly there’s no limit! Here are some ways that you can use this craft to make it your own:
- Choose a single cleaning supply like a disinfectant squeeze bottle for the teacher’s desk or combine a bunch of useful cleaning supplies that the teacher can use in the classroom.
- If you are giving the teacher multiple cleaning items then consider placing them into a gift basket or use a storage container that the teacher can repurpose for classroom use.
- Use the back of the printed gift card to write a more personal note to your teacher – everyone appreciates thoughtful words!
WHAT KINDS OF CLEANING SUPPLIES WORK BEST FOR THIS TEACHER GIFT?
While there’s no restriction of what you could buy as cleaning supplies for your teacher’s gift, here are some great cleaning supplies that you can pair with your gift tag which are particularly useful in the classroom: (affiliate links)
TIPS FOR MAKING CLEANING SUPPLY TEACHER GIFT
- Decorative ribbon, string or even an elastic band can be used to secure the gift tag on your cleaning supplies.
- If you don’t have ribbon or string on hand, you could also make use of double-sided tape to secure the tag on the cleaning supplies.
- While store-bought cleaning supplies are a convenient option, if you already make your own cleaning solutions at home or have a recipe you want to try, go right ahead and gift your homemade cleaning solution instead! It’ll add a personal touch while also appealing to those who are environmentally minded.
Grab your choice of cleaning supplies, print out and attach this gift tag I have for you below and there you have it! A great teacher gift!
- Printable gift tag
- Ribbon or twine
- Cleaning supplies
Print out the gift tag on cardstock.
Cut out the tag around the outer border.
Punch a hole in the corner of the tag.
Attach the tag to the top of the cleaning supplies with the ribbon.