This Spooky Halloween Dunkaroo Dip will quickly become a go-to Halloween recipe for any of your parties and holiday celebrations. Why? Because it’s super quick and easy to make with no baking required.
You can add any food coloring of your choice to make it your own and decorate it with candy eyes, Halloween sprinkles or whatever else your heart desires to make it a cute and spooky dessert dip that will have everyone snacking around your table!
This funky dessert dip is ideal for all age groups (kids and adults alike), can be made within 5 minutes and will meet your expectations of a festive and fun snack. It’s a no-brainer for adding this Halloween Dunkaroo Dip to your Halloween meal planning!
WHAT IS CAKE BATTER DIP?
- Cake Batter Dip is a simple sweet dip recipe that makes use of a boxed cake mix. It’s a delicious mixture of cake mix, whipped topping and cream cheese resulting in a light and fluffy dip – perfect to serve with crackers or even fruit.
- It’s a cinch to make and the flavor and coloring combinations with all the different cake mix options available!
WHAT CRACKERS GO WELL WITH THIS CAKE BATTER DIP?
- Any cookies will go well with this dip although if you want to have some fun, think of using some chocolate animal crackers.
TIPS FOR MAKING HALLOWEEN DUNKAROO DIP
- With any Dunkaroo dip, it’s best to sift the cake mix to help get rid of any large clumps that will prove tricky to beat out.
If you want your dip to be a different color from what I’ve used (like orange or even a spooky purple) then use a white cake mix instead of the yellow. If you use yellow cake mix while trying for a different color, your coloring may be a little off when combining your food coloring.
More Halloween Snacks You Might Like
How to make Spooky Halloween Dunkaroo Dip
- In a large mixing bowl combine whipped topping, cream cheese & cake mix.
- Mix well.
- Add food coloring & mix.
- Sprinkle away with candy eyes.
- Serve with cookies and dunk away!!
This Spooky Halloween Dunkaroo Dip will quickly become a go-to Halloween recipe. It’s super quick and easy to make with no baking required.
- 8 oz Whipped Topping
- 15 oz Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- Candy Eyes
- Green Food Coloring
- Cookies For Dunking
In a large mixing bowl combine whipped topping, cream cheese & cake mix.
Add food coloring & mix.
Sprinkle away with candy eyes.
Serve with cookies and dunk away!!