What’s everyone’s favorite item on the Chick Fil A menu? You guessed it…. Chick Fil A nuggets. Is there anything better than the first bite into one of those crispy chicken bites?
Did you also know you can easily make this fast food favorite at home? Yes please! We have unlocked the secret recipe. This is a tried and true homemade version of everyone’s favorite nuggets.
How to Make Copycat Chick Fil A Nuggets
Ingredients you will need:
chicken breasts, cut into 2″ pieces
dill pickle brine
Salt and pepper
- Cut the chicken in nugget pieces and then place in the dill pickle brine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour, powdered icing sugar, and seasoning. Set aside.
In a second dish, combine the milk and egg.
- Place the 2 cups of peanut oil in a heavy pot (like a Dutch oven) over medium heat. Dip each piece of chicken in the milk mixture, then dredge in the flour mixture.
- When the oil is hot, add the nuggets 4-5 at a time and fry until golden, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the nuggets from the oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with all nuggets.
Are you looking for some sauce to dip these delicious homemade chicken nuggets in?
Here is my favorite ——> Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce
How do I reheat my homemade Copycat Chick Fil a Nuggets?
You can easily reheat these nuggets. Place the nuggets on a prepared baking sheet. Bake them for about 5-7 minutes at 325 degrees F.
Did you know you can easily make this fast food favorite at home? We have unlocked the secret recipe for Chick Fil A nuggets!
- 2 chicken breasts cut into 2" pieces
- 1 1/2 cups dill pickle brine
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tablespoon powdered icing sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 cups peanut oil