Did you know that April is National Grilled Cheese Month?
Happy National Grilled Cheese Month. Why does this sandwich get a whole month of it’s own. Why not? A perfectly toasted grilled cheese sandwich is one of the best things in life. But in all honestly, do you really need an excuse to consume a crispy, ooey-gooey cheese-filled sandwich.
Thanks to some of my favorite food bloggers, the grilled cheese has become so much more than just American Cheese on white bread.
Now you can find all sorts of combinations of flavor. Fruit, spices, vegetables and meats can all jazz up your plain old grilled cheese.
Here are a few of my absolute favorite toasted cheese sandwich recipes!
Amazing Grilled Cheese Recipes
- Sloppy Joe Grilled Cheese by Tammilee Tips
- Rainbow Grilled Cheese by Everyday Shortcuts
- Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese by Baking Beauty
- Grilled Cheese Roll Ups by Centsless Meals
- Garlic Grilled Cheese by A Helicopter Mom
- Bacon, Apple and Onion Grilled Cheese by Who Needs a Cape
- Grilled Apples and Sriracha Cheese by Moore with Less
- Pizza Grilled 5 Cheese by The Gracious Wife
- Waffle Grilled Cheese by Almost Supermom
- Garden Salad Grilled Cheese by Mom Foodie
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese by Recipes From a Pantry
- BLT Grilled Cheese by Spend with Pennies
- BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Grilled Cheese by Domestic Superhero
- Gouda Avocado Pesto Grilled Cheese by Life Sew Savory
- Spinach Pesto Grilled Cheese by Domestic Superhero
- The Best 3 Cheese Grilled Cheese by Malarkey