How to make the Easter Bunny Brew Gift
If your not hosting Easter this year, I have a super fun idea for you to whip up to surprise your hosts! Bunny Brew! This easy, festive gift will surely bring a smile to your host’s face. Did I mention it’s incredibly easy to make?
Need a non-alcoholic version? Simple replace the 6 pack of beer with a pack of your favorite bottled soda.
Easter Bunny Brew Gift
6 pack of your Favorite Beer
White Spray Paint
White Foam Paper or construction paper
Pink Foam Paper or construction paper
Large Googly Eyes
Super Glue or hot glue
Bunny Tail (I got mine at Dollar Tree, but you can also used a bunch of cottage balls glued together)
Pink pom pom
1. Remove beer from the carrier and spray paint the entire box white. Let dry.
2. While waiting for the carrier paint to dry, use your pink and white pieces paper and cut two large bunny ears. You will want to make the pink portion smaller than the white, so you can glue it to the white part of the ear.
3. Glue the pink and white pieces of paper together to create the bunny ears.
4. Next, create whiskers and nose with your pipe cleaners and pink pom. Secure with glue.
5. Once white paint is dry on box, attach your bunny tail to the back of your 6 pack of beer.
6. Take the the two beer bottles on the ends of the 6pk and glue a bunny ear to the back of each bottle.
7. Glue your bunny nose/whiskers onto the 6pk of beer.
8. Glue two googly eyes onto the center beer and fill with Easter grass.