Creamy Broccoli Salad with Eggs
Creamy Broccoli Salad with Eggs is loaded with crunchy salad ingredients and coated with a tangy mayo and vinegar dressing.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 broccoli heads roughly chopped
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sunflower kernels
- 5 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs chopped
Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar until well combined. Set aside.
Stir together the broccoli, red onion, cheddar cheese, sunflower kernels, bacon, and eggs in a large bowl.
Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture and stir until all the broccoli is coated.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.