Walnut Banana Cake
Whether it’s banana bread, banana cream pie or a delicious banana split, I love them all! That’s why I’m excited to showcase this moist yet fluffy Walnut Banana Cake!
- 15.25 oz box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 bananas very ripe and mashed with a fork
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Garnish: additional walnuts caramel syrup, and/or sliced bananas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spritz a 9x13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix the cake mix, cinnamon, eggs, water and oil until well combined.
Beat the mashed bananas into the batter.
Fold in nuts.
Transfer the batter to the baking pan and spread evenly.
Bake 34 to 36 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center returns clean.
Cool in the pan.
If desired, garnish with caramel syrup, sliced bananas, and/or additional chopped walnuts.